Learn More ... 416-XCOPPER
Step 1 - Contact Information
Please provide us with some contact information so that we can provide you with a free consultation and quote.
Fight a Dangerous Driving Charge
Dangerous Driving can be defined as driving with reckless disregard for the lives and safety of others. Typical examples of dangerous driving include: racing, going too fast, and aggressive driving. Ignoring traffic lights, road signs or warnings from passengers, is also considered dangerous driving.
A conviction for Dangerous Driving will result in similar penalties to that of an impaired driving conviction. These penalties include:
- A criminal record
- Possible jail sentence
- Fine of no less than $1,000.00
- Automatic suspension of your licence for a minimum of one year
The Criminal Code offence of Dangerous Driving is made out when:
- The accused drives a motor vehicle in a manner that is dangerous to the public
- Having regard to the circumstances and actions of the accused;
- Including the nature, condition and use of the place where the driving occurs;
- The amount of traffic there at the time or that might reasonably be expected.
X-Copper employs criminal defence lawyers, paralegals and former police officers. Our team of experienced legal professionals have successfully represented thousands of clients for Dangerous Driving charges as well as many other criminal offences.
Our criminal defence team is within your reach. Contact X-Copper for a no obligation, free online quote, or call us at 1-888-XCOPPER.