Learn More ... 416-XCOPPER
Step 1 - Contact Information
Please provide us with some contact information so that we can provide you with a free consultation and quote.
Blowing Over the Legal Limit: Fight an Over 80mg Charge
This charge is a direct result of blowing over the legal limit of .08 (over 80).
In Ontario, the minimum penalty for a first offence is:
- Driving prohibition for one year
- A fine of no less than $1,000
- Participation in the "Back on Track" program
- Installation (at your own cost) of an Ignition Interlock system (an alcohol screening device) in your vehicle for one year
In Ontario the minimum penalty for a second offence is:
- Driver's Licence Suspension for three years (if the previous conviction is within 10 years)
- Mandatory jail term of 30 days (Minimum)
- Participation in the "Back on Track" program for 11 months
- Installation (at your own cost) of an Ignition Interlock system in your car for three years
The Ministry of Transportation's "Back on Track" counselling program will cost you $578. You will be required to attend classes and complete medical and psychological assessments throughout the course.
X-Copper employs criminal defence lawyers, paralegals and former police officers. Our team of experienced legal professionals have successfully represented thousands of clients for drinking and driving related charges as well as many other criminal offences.
Our criminal defence team is within your reach. Contact X-Copper for a no obligation, free online quote, or call us at 1-888-XCOPPER.