QandA – DUI Criminal Charge

“Does a criminal conviction remain on my record for the rest of my life?”

QandAUnless you request a Pardon, the criminal conviction will stay on your record. You can request a Pardon for most criminal convictions after three years if you meet the requirements. When requesting a Pardon, you should also request a “U.S. Entry Waiver” to ensure your eligibility to travel to the United States. Call X-Copper for help with a  Pardon and/or a “U.S. Entry Waiver”.