Step One

Take a photo of your ticket in a well lit environment and ensure the ticket is in focus. Next Step

Step Two

Send the picture of your ticket to 416-926-7737. If you wish to include any other information, such as what happened, just send another text. Next Step

You're Done!

Now you just wait for us to get back to you with your free quote.

Did You Know: Changes to the Pardon’s Program under Bill C-10 - Effective March 13, 2012

The term “pardon” is replaced with the term “record suspension”.

The waiting period for a record suspension has increased (see below for applicable waiting periods).

Individuals convicted of certain offences, and those who have been convicted of more than three indictable offences, each with a sentence of two or more years, are now ineligible for a record suspension.

Once you have been convicted of a criminal offence, the record of that will stay with you for the rest of your life. Having a criminal record can affect your ability to get a job or cross the border for business or travel.

Have you been convicted of a criminal offence? Unable to get a job because of something that happened years ago?

Call X-Copper for a free consultation to discuss your situation and the possibility of applying for a record suspension. A criminal record will stay with you for the rest of your life unless you are granted a record suspension.

You can apply for a record suspension provided you have completed your sentence and a required period of time has passed since the completion of all sentences.

All fines, restitution, compensation order, probation and/or parole, imprisonment sentences, etc. have been completed; and you have waited

• 5 years - Summary Conviction

• 10 years - Indictable Conviction

• 10 years - Personal injury offence conviction under s.752 of the Criminal Code

Get A Free Quote

Province of Offence

Type of Ticket

Please provide us with a brief description of Events / Ticket: